re: PMDD sources

Hi Jason,

For trace mixes and potassium sulfate in solution, try Plant-It-Earth in
San Francisco on Market St. Many of their products are online at
[plantitearth.com], though often it's better to go compare labels and
products side-by-side in the store.

K2S04, KN03, and MgS04 in dry form can be had at Navlet's in Pleasant
Hill, Ca - give them a call before you make a trip out there
((925.939-9000). CaC03 can be obtained in a superfine, easy-to-dissolve
food grade consistency at San Francisco Brew Craft on Clement @ 17th
Ave.

And if you're in the area, the SF Aquarium Society will be presenting a
program on planted aquaria this Friday @ 8:00pm - visit [sfaquarium.org]
for further info.

Cheers,

Erik Leung