Re: Osram HWL E27 lamps? -- or - Watts hot and Watts not

Hello Scott and Kevin:

<lots snipped in the interest of brevity>
> Generally, when determining whether a lamp is hot or not,
> it's not the color-kelvin or kind of bulb, it's what's the
> watts that matters.

Actually I'm interested in both. The lamps are about 160 Watts which is
rather warm for my liking but will do the job needed of them. What
interests me more is the Kelvin rating. I happen to have these on hand
and I was wondering if they are suitable for use. My preference
generally is for Osram Biolux tubes - 6500K output.

Thanks

Jacques