Flower Horn story (cont'd)

Hi, folks,

If you remember, I posted a story here sometime ago, about
a hybrid fish known as a Flower Horn (commonly known as
Luo Han in Singapore) which single-finnedly rejuvenated the
local aquaria scene.  The ubiquitous Luo Han has completely
dominated the market.  Last time I heard, some fish shops
are selling their Neon Tetras as food for Luo Hans.  Incredible!!

Hardly a week goes by without a stupid Luo Han story appearing
in the press.  Those guys are really making sure the craze stays
around for a long time more.  The fish supposedly brings good
fortune and prosperity to its owner.  Well, all I can say is that,
if you believe this, you'll believe anything.  The only people I
know who are getting really prosperous are the ones selling the
fish.

For the latest Luo Han story, please click on:

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/story/0,1870,141073,00.html?

So you thought your Macaquarium was a big deal, eh?

Loh K L