Re: Eheim runs dry

> How do you clean out the hoses?  They're long and
> filled with dirt.  Super super long brushes?

The easiest way I've found to clean out canister hoses is a shotgun rod and
cleaning swab.  You can pick up a cleaning rod and a 12 gauge cotton swab at
any gun store.  They allow you to scrub out any canister filter hose with
ease.  When finished, just rinse out the swab and allow to dry, ready for
next time.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---