Gratoila officalis

Well guessy what I found out in da swamp today 100% positive?
I will be busy trying to figure out what the heck most of these plants are.
The Gratoila that folks are keeping is here this same plant.
 I'm growing some outside here in the garden. Hopefully it'll take and do
well. I imagine it will. There's some weird non Echinodorus sword like
plants here with a pretty purple flower.
I found a couple of other spots that had some other plants, I could not get
to today but they look like some very interesting plants to try. There's
Cyperus sp that also looks like a winner.
Regards,
Tom Barr