Help needed - journal article

Actually free interlibrary loan, may be variable.  My University library passes on a 10 cent per page xerox fee.  And even if they obtain the original manuscript, they don't allow it to circulate past the gate.  So I have to pay 7 cents/page to copy it myself.  The original poster is welcome to e-mail me the citation if they are unable to get it by other means.