Re: Probably impossible, but...

>Anyway to get a fluorescent lamp to produce the sparkling water that a"point
of
>light" source creates? I doubt it but thought I'd check.

Not really.  That defies the laws of optics.  Point light sources produce
sparkling reflections simply because they are point light sources.  Go into
any jewelry store and look how they have the diamond cases and display areas
lit.  They use bare-bulb point light sources, usually with a slight hint of
blue tint.  This makes those diamonds sparkle and look their best.  Same for
water.  Fluorescent lights are a diffuse light source, and as such do not
produce sparkly points of reflection.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---