Re: Testing!...

At 03:48 AM 8/28/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:03:47 -0400
>From: "David Terrell" <dave at computergeek_dyndns.org>
>Subject: Testing!...
>
>I'm sorry to disrupt the normal conversation in Aquatic Plants, but I
>don't think any of my messages are getting through.  I've sent roughly
>three over the past two weeks and haven't seen them on the digest.
>
>Another question, if this does make it to the list.  How do I un-digest
>the mails that come in, as in, I want individual messages sent as
>opposed to one large digest...?
>
>Thanks all.  Again sorry to disrupt the aqua-talk =(
>
>Dave

The same thing happened to me before one month.  I contacted personally to
"Tom Wood" <tomwood2 at flash_net> here is his answer:

If you have changed your email address, or have more than one email address,
each email address must be subscribed. Here's the email address for the list
administrator - Cynthia Powers. She should be able to help you with any
subscription problems. This is from the list info:
"If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
list itself) send email to <owner-aquatic-plants at actwin_com> .
to contact a human."
Good luck and thank you for the kind comments.
Tom

And the answer from Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>  was:

Try doing this:
Hit reply.
Then delete all the words and subject line.
Then write what you wish.
Then send.
If your computer has it's own rich line text, it will be rejected.
If the text is like the APD, it should go through.
You can email the list Mom, Cynthia Powers for more info
Regards,
Tom Barr

Actually i have first un-subscribed and after few hours subscribed again,
and the problem is now solved.

Regards
Zamshed