Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #299

At the local pond I've found a number of common plants: Cabomba caroliniana,
Egeria densa, Vallisneria spiralis and possibly asiatica, Lobelia cardinalis
and asiatica (I think). One plant that puzzles me and also Itou san is a
species of hair grass that forms dense mats of bright green grasslike leaves
that get about 2cm tall and no taller. If anyone has an idea as to what
species of  Eleocharis this may be, I'd be most appreciative.

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,
1356 Kobuchi, Kasukabe,