Re: Intel QX3 with CD-rom

--- Diana Berberich <fishfaceid at yahoo_com> wrote:
> Hello Folks:
>     When I was working in semi-conductor industry on
> micro imaging devices the CEO brought in a telescope
> by "intel" which you hook up to the computer in
> order
> to focus, view and take digital images of whatever
> you
> were viewing.  The computer micro-scope is called
> the
> QX3, with CD rom.  It costs about $90.00 and for
> aquarists uses would be excellent.  At work we could
> view our pixel array on a micro imaging screen the
> size of a postage stamp.  If anyone can find it for
> less than $90.00 without backordering it let me
> know.
> Amazon had it for $60.00 and has had it on back
> order
> for a year now (back order must mean "Good Luck,
> cause
> you won't get it for that price ever agian."). Our
> engineers were really impressed at a toy such as
> this
> which is listed for kids 6+ years.  At work we were
> using scopes worth thousands of dollars, equipped to
> view and take images on the computer.
>     Check it out, Diana
OK, I am replying to myself.  But, it is now selling
for $27.00 up to $50.00.  I just got mine on this web
site:

http://www.cruxworks.com/cruxworks/showdetails.phtml?cw=071117&f=NX&pc=EHT17

Price compare at:

http://www.nextag.com/Intel_Play_QX3_USB~200004342z3znzzz1zmainz2-htm?nxtg=13c139_DC2047D1F347718A&product=200004342

Now, you can check That out! And how about this idea:

http://www.rmcain.com/mcama/adv/adv13/

 Diana