Microsopes and computer images or intel.Play

Hello Folks:
    When I was working in semi-conductor industry on
micro imaging devices the CEO brought in a telescope
by "intel" which you hook up to the computer in order
to focus, view and take digital images of whatever you
were viewing.  The computer micro-scope is called the
QX3, with CD rom.  It costs about $90.00 and for
aquarists uses would be excellent.  At work we could
view our pixel array on a micro imaging screen the
size of a postage stamp.  If anyone can find it for
less than $90.00 without backordering it let me know.
Amazon had it for $60.00 and has had it on back order
for a year now (back order must mean "Good Luck, cause
you won't get it for that price ever agian."). Our
engineers were really impressed at a toy such as this
which is listed for kids 6+ years.  At work we were
using scopes worth thousands of dollars, equipped to
view and take images on the computer.
    Check it out, Diana