RE: Kasselman news

Dave G. wrote:

>> Kasselmann will ship in November.

Dave, I dunno if you or any other APD'er has a direct line to Ms. Kasselmann
or her publisher, but if ANYONE does have such a contact, why not suggest
that her book on Echinodorus be translated into English as well? Apparently,
it seems to be the best source of information on the genus published to
date. Given the length of time we have been waiting for the English
translation of "Aquarienpflanzen" (it was published in German in 1995), if
we start pushing now, by 2010 we might have access to it...

James Purchase
Toronto