Re: Name that sword

Robert: "I am not going to get into the tenellus debate again...but the
compacta sword is not suitable as a foreground plant. ::snip:: E parvaflorus
var tropica is the miniature sword."

Oh, come on Robert, start a fight. Yeah, the compacta is a bit tall, but
mine stay about six-eight inches, and planted in a sweep formation, only one
plant becomes 'foreground' with other plants both in front of and behind
them.

Rachel: "I thought E. ten was the short one. I'll need to see if I can get
the others. The other plant to the right is some dwarf lobelia I got from
Tom Barr; the leaves are much rounder in person."

Thanks.

TW