Re: KH Drop

Sounds like I need to clarify, the actual stuff I'm
using is Dr. Schultz Aquatic Plant soil that I bought
at Home Depot.  I called it profile because it says
Profile on the bag.  Another thing it says on the bag
is that it is inert. Which is why I've been slow to
accept the possibility that it is the profile dropping
my KH.  I'm beginning to suspect it, so I put
some in a cup with water, but the KH hasn't dropped.
It's been about 12 hours.. I'll post it whenever I
figure out what the culprit is..
  Thanks,
  Jason