DISCUS BUFFER IS IT SAFE

Hi
Is Seachem Discus buffer safe to use in a discus tank .
It says it works by softening the water by precipitating Calcium & Magnesium
Will this lock up the nutrients for the plants that I add through PMDD or the iron content .

Thanking you for all of your help , I would have no where to turn to if you people were not here .

Thanking you
                       Dean (outback OZ)
PS: I want to soften the water so I can put Discus in my 420l  planted tank .

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---