Re: turtle

In a message dated 8/15/02 3:57:40 AM, Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com writes:

>He said sliders are
>vegetarians, and the bigger they are the more strictly vegetarian they
>get.  I dunno if this one would go for worms; I'll relay the information.
>Thanks.

Yeah, they are and they have a avid following of lovers. Don't kill the
turtle. Move it to a new location.
Sliders are basking turtles. They will climb onto something to lift
themselves out of the water to sun. Place a board surrounded by net with long
lines. When he climbs onto the board to bask net him.