Keeping PMDD ingredients dissolved in solution

Sorry, I'm a couple weeks behind in my reading!

There was a recent discussion about keeping ingredients dissolved. I've
never had the problem. I just add lots more water to the mix to dissolve
everything, and to make a nice round dose. Right now, I add water to make
the dose exactly 5ml per day, which is extremely convenient with the
calibrated plastic droppers available free from pharmacists (druggists).