Re:Portoalegrensis sword

 From what I can find in Kasselmann and Muhlberg, it is a medium-sized
sword 20 to 30 cm. high, that  requires a well-lit, open location.
It grows slowly and the only known means of propagation is cutting
the rhizome in pieces.  However, I see that the plant pictured in
Tepoot  has an inflorescence with plantlets.

--
Paul Krombholz in well-watered central Mississippi, where the moist
air has returned and substantial rains are expected.