Re: accidental planted aquarist

>From JoAnn:
>
>.......I should warn you, this is not for the faint of heart. After viewing
>my new web site, you will realize that things aren't really that bad
>after all.
>
>Click: http://www.myfishbox.com/members/jmarella/index.html

You may be a candidate for trying the bleach treatment.  On the other
hand, you probably aren't desperate enough. Let me know if that thing
that looks like a brown hooded cobra starts moving and comes out of
the tank at night.   Actually, a lot of that algae looks like soft
algae, and some livebearers (guppies, platies, etc.) would probably
take care of it.
--
Paul Krombholz, blacklisted by AOL and can't log in to the aquaria/fish forum.