Re: Cyperus helferi

Roger asked about C. helferi:
>Does this happen with all C. helferi, or is it just the tall strain? What
>do
>people do to prevent the leaves from dying back?

I have the standard "small form" and it tends to have a few leaves that have
some bad spots at the tips from time to time.  The leaves don't die back
completely AFAIK on mine.  Cyperus is a relatively big genus, and I recall
reading that only C. helferi survives continuous submersion.  Perhaps the
"tall form" you have is a hybrid and thus doesn't hold up as well
underwater?

-Tony