Re: nutrient dosing frequency

> From: Paul Krombholz <krombhol at teclink_net>
> Subject: nutrient IV drips?
>
> I think the opinion pendulum is swinging way too far in the direction
> of too frequent additions of nutrients that can actually be added
> much less frequently.

Very true. After CO2, every 3 days is fine even at very fast growth rates
IME/IMO. I've never seen any advantage in plant growth or less algae growth
by adding it every day or drip etc. The only advantage is not remembering to
add it and this I think is more what many are getting at here. "I want to be
a consistent doser, not have to remember and want to be lazy". Remembering
and work do have their rewards though..........
"opinion pendulum", I love that term!

Regards,
Tom Barr