Re: Dispensing PMDD:part deux and some part don't

Bobby Joseph mused about dosing dispensers:

> My mother works for a hospital, and she brought home this 4 liter
> bottle
> used to dispense saline solution intravenously for patients.  .
.Those bottles and those IV drip counters, I know have to be a
> dime a
> dozen.  They use them all the time.

If you think anything used in a hospital is a dime a dozen, you and
yours must have been very healthy for a very long time.  :-)

Even a dime cost $15 in a hospital. ;-)

Scott H.