Re: For sale KH2PO4 -- see CO2 too

Thomas Barr said: <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
> Subject: .
>
> I got a bunch. If folks need some, 4$ a lb plus shipping, 2lbs will
> last
> forever almost. Also one last external CO2 reactor with pump good for
> 125
> gallon or so.

If I could possibly use one more CO2 reactor -- if I didn't already
have a spare, I'd grab the last one that Tom is offering.

If you can use one, you'd be silly not to grab this one.

It would also work as a trickle filter for a very very small tank :-)

Scott H.