[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re:Chlorides and shrimp
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re:Chlorides and shrimp
- From: Timothy Sherburne <tfs at mac_com>
- Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 09:20:48 -0700
- In-reply-to: <200207090748.g697m3s03507 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/10.0.0.1309
FWIW, I use Amquel exclusively during weekly 30% water changes and my dozen
Amano shrimps have not suffered at all in the six months I've had them. I
add the recommended dose while I'm adding new water to my 90 gallon tank and
have had no worries.
On 7/9/02 12:48 AM, john wheeler wrote:
> I just started using Amquel. I'm interested to see if
> it leads to more shrimp deaths based on this new info
> to me.