Not free plants....

At 03:48 PM 6/27/02 -0400, you wrote:
>From: Paulio629 at aol_com
>Subject: Free Plants All Gone
>
>WOW! ovwerwhelming response!.
>Next time I will ask for a dontaion to the defense fund.

Well I still have two stunning breeder Anubias mother plants available for
"free", the larger to the first donor of $35 to the fund, the smaller to
the first donor of $25 to the fund.   Just send me a copy of your donation
receipt email from John Benn dated after 6-26-02.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     gomberg at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!

multipart/mixed
---