TMG Update

I just got off the phone with Claus, the story is this:

Up till a week or so ago Big Al's was pretty much the exclusive TMG
importer for North America.  Not by agreement, just by fact.

They brought the TMG in on pallets, the bottom layer being TMG, the top
layers plants (you can bring Tropica plants into Canada).

A few weeks ago the Canadian government decided to tighten up their
restrictions on incoming plants, the news did not trickle down to Big Als
or Tropica.

The most recent shipment into Big Als was rejected by Canadian customs.

A severe TMG shortage for NA was generated, thus Big Als policy not to ship
to the US.

This AM Claus was notified by Canadian customs that the paperwork was all
straightened out now and that shipments could resume.  Therefore unless Big
Als chooses not to continue being the TMG importer, TMG should be readily
available soon.

Time to relax.  If Big Als quits I will resume most likely.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     gomberg at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!

multipart/mixed
---