Re Seeing Seachem Plant Products at PetsMart

Dr. Morin said, in part:

"The following products are availabe in all locations: Flourish,
Flourish  Iron and Flourish Tabs.

Flourite & Flourite Red are available in a limited number of stores
right now (on a "trial basis" to see how well they sell). Please
don't ask us which stores have Flourite/Flourite Red; we don't know
and PetSmart won't tell us."

I'll tell you if the one in Eatontown NJ does.
The web site doesn't seem to show any Flourish (BTW, that's not a crack
about the PetSmart software).

Scott H.