EcoVation's Underwater Planter

Hi everyone,
With all the talk about fish tank fantasies, I thought I'd pass along this
product I saw advertised in FAMA. It is called the Underwater Planter.

It is a unit that allows the setup of semi-aquatic environments (per
manufacturer). The unit reminds me of a stadium grandstand, with several
levels for different plants that holds substrate.

Seems the outside could be covered in cork bark or the like and hung from the
back of a tank completely submerged to give us planting options in our
regular planted tanks as well.

The URL is: www.ecovations.com.

Usual no affiliation disclaimers, etc, etc, etc.
Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---