Re: Can it be...no TMG?

This ban on TMG reminds me of the Mad Cow Disease thing that kept Tetra
foods from being imported for awhile.  Hopefully, it'll blow over soon.  I
suspect it may also only apply to imports, so I'd think Flourish and the
domestic "roll yer own" mixes are safe.  But, then again, we're talking
about the FDA.  God only knows what they're thinking at any given time.  I
have a friend whose wife is employed by the FDA or USDA -- I can't recall
which -- but I'll see if she can scrape up some info.
--
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee