Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #179

> Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 21:52:35 -0700
> From: "res0fcry" <res0fcry at verizon_net>
> Subject: where're all the great LFSs?
>
> Hello all,
> I travel allot now with my job, all over the globe but mostly here in the U.S..  When I have time I like to visit local fish shops. <snipped>

Any list members in Anchorage, AK?  There used to be a fish shop there that
was (in my rapidly-fading memories) virtually a paradise.  Of course, that
was... oh my god, was it really 15 years ago!?

The Fish Store is pretty much the definitive store in the Seattle area.
Dave can speak with more authority on the topic of Atlanta stores, but so
far I have been fairly pleased with The Fish Store 'N More (no relation).

 - Erika