where're all the great LFSs?

Hello all,
I travel allot now with my job, all over the globe but mostly here in the U.S..  When I have time I like to visit local fish shops. I usually have to resort to using the yellow pages and end up wasting a good deal of time on mediocre and generic businesses. Even though we have a tendency to shy away from any sort of promotion on this list, I feel it might be useful to have a thread on favorite LFSs. Often times a great fish/plant store can be right under our noses for years without ever noticing it. Also, the discovery of a great shop with a particular specialty or strength can inject some inspiration and really get the creative juices flowing again. I'm fed up with boring shops. I want to know where are all the places that support this hobby and keep all of you/us interested. Share the wealth. There's been discussion here on the criteria we set for a good LFS, so where are they?!
Thanks,
Kurt N.

multipart/alternative
  text/html