Re: ICeCap/Fulham

> Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:12:43 -0700
> From: Ed Dumas <a4a48835 at telus_net>
> Subject: Re: ICeCap/Fulham
>
> > Fulham.com has a list of dealers. I was able to get them localy (the
> > workhorse 5) for $20.
>
> I use the Workhorse 7 to overdrive two standard 40 watt tubes each, and
> have found great success with them. If I use cheap daylight tubes (6700
> K), I usually replace them every 3-4 months because they fade a bit, but
> at $3.00 Cnd. each, it doesn't hurt much. I am also overdriving two

What is the brand / model of these low-cost tubes?  The cheapest daylight
tubes I've found around here (in Michigan) is $7 for a GE Chroma 50 (any
length, 18,24,48), sold in the BRIGHT orange Sunshine package.

I haven't been able to find the Chroma 75 for sale locally ... Maybe I'll
have to
visit a 'higher-end' (read bigger) home improvement store like Expo or Great
Indoors, see what they've got... Or maybe it's a chance to drive to Windsor!

ttyl
Gordon