Re: Pale Limnophila sessiliflora

Michael wrote:

My Limnophila sessiliflora has been coming in with extremely pale tips
(bright yellow).  Plenty of new growth its just not green! Is this an
indication that something is missing or that it is time to start with
PMDD
or is this just the way the plant is supposed to look?

I have this plant and it is a very fast grower and is sensitive to low
micronutrients. Just add micronutrients more often or at least add iron
more frequently. You must maintain decent iron levels at all times for
new plant growth to come in green. I find that if I let the iron level
drop to nothing the new growth comes in almost white. That part of the
plant never seems to recover either.

Wayne