Re: pictures of snails

My favorite site:
http://www.applesnail.net/

In particular: Pomacea bridgesi

This snail won't eat your _healthy_ plants, will entertain (kids love them),
and eat all of your uneaten fish food and algae, and they come in lots of
different colors. They lay there eggs above water, so it's easy to keep
populations down (although I can't see why you'd want to do that).

Pay close attention to the id section of the web site, since the color of
the snail is a poor way to id them, and LFS almost never know what they
have.

--
Augustine Rodriguez
Rice Lake, WI USA