Re: Lily Bulbs?

Travis wrote > I had a plant that a friend gave to me a few years ago that
grew from a bulb, and had stems that reached the top of the tank with leaves
on the ends of them. I think they were a reddish-brown color, and were
triangular in shape. I can't remember the name of them for the life of me,
but I think they were in the lily family. Anyone remember what they're
called?

Hello Travis,

Sorry, I was off line for a couple of days...Nymphae stelleta?

Cheers,

Chris