Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:42:40 EDT
From: zachary.villers at twcolumbus_com
Subject: Silicates

In conversing with a friend about aquariums, I was told that silicates have
something to do with algae growth. (specifically BBA) I dont know if Silicon

is a micro or not, but if it is, I dont think it can be that important.
Could
an excess of silicates have anything to do with algae? Or is this another
LFS
myth?

Thanks for info and opinions,
- -Z-