tank quandaries

Scott,

Try the PMDD. I just bought the ingredients through Homegrown Hydroponics
Inc, in Ontario, just arrived at my desk today. Total cost was $12 for the
ingredients and $20 for UPS shipping. Dry ingredients. A lot cheaper than
paying$15 for a bottle of Sera Flourish that won't last 1-month!

Also, try the CO2 thing. Do DIY yeast if you can't afford the pressure tank
set-up. The CO2 will drop your PH and you will see the KH drop accordingly.