RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #148

>Has anyone here had any experience with Seachem's product called Flourish
Excel?

I use Excel in my low light, low tech 10 gallon tank and have been pleased
with the results. I have mostly slow growing plants in there- Anubias and
crypts, with a stand of R. inidica and some Java fern and moss.  Growth is
good, everything looks healthy and there is little algae to see (just a bit
on the glass I have to scrape occasionally).  As stated by others, it
probably is not cost effective for a large tank and/or high light tank, but
for small, low tech tanks, it works fine.

-Mak
 New Hampshire, USA
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak/
New: Pics of Spyro Gyra concert

Your mouth is open, sound is coming from it. This is never good.
- Buffy, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, When She Was Bad

Store, organize and access digital images easily. Buy the standard
in digital image organization: http://www.imagesw.com