Dirty Water

This is only marginally on topic and I apologize, but I need help that
google can't give me.

I grew up on the east coast and went to college near Boston. Whenever I do a
water change, I find myself humming parts of a song which was popular back
then - including lines like "Down by the banks, by the banks of the River
Charles" and "Love that dirty water, [that's where the water change
association is, if you were wondering] Ohhhh, Boston you're my home."

Now I am living in Oregon with a husband from California and a fading
memory. Please, can someone tell me the title of the song & the artist, or
maybe send me a link so I can play it for my disbelieving spouse, and maybe
get it OUT of my head?

Thanks,
Rachel