Blue Green Slime

		All,

I recently tore my tank down and rebuilt it.....substrate plants and all.
This was to kill some nasty fluke, tape work things attacking my Pricilla
tetras and to kill off some snails.  As I started the tank anew I used
Biozyme on the recommendation of the Fluke cure.  Huge mistake.  I think I
started the biologics up to fast, before enough N03 and N02 built up the
biozym critters ate it all.  Starving the plants and allowing the B-G slime
to invade.  Does this sound like a stable hypotheses?  If so keep it in mind
the next time you try to jump start a new or renewed set up.

Jim DeAngelo, CFM
Dewberry and Davis
METS Division
703-849-0119