re: naughty devices

Roger Miller stated:

"I just built the lights for my new tank using 6 55 watt PCs from
ahsupply.
Now I have a naughty device.  I found fairly quickly that running these
lights on the same household circuit with my computer renders the
internal
modem useless.  Odd."

Roger, are the lights grounded with a three-prong plug? Being a high
school band teacher and a little bit knowledgable with PA systems, it
sounds to me like the same kind of problems that PA systems often get
which are mostly related to bad grounds. Might be worth checking out.

Ed Dumas