Anyone try these plants in a aquarium?

I've just recently tried other avenues to attain aquatic plants...a pond
specialty store...anyone tried any of these plants in a very bright
aquarium? Forget-me-not or Myosotis scorpiodes..Primrose Creeper aka:
Ludwigia palustris and Lance-leaved arrowhead aka: Sagittaria
lancifolia....The tank info is as follows PH:6.8...400 Watt M/H  bulb and
125 gallon..24" high..five feet long..well stocked and CO2 injected..also
attained Eleocharis montevidensis...which supposedly does quite well
totally submerged.Thanks and just want to say ..how informative this web
site has been ..Thanks again to all.