Re: bolbitus heteroclita

Diana asked about Bolbitus heteroclita.

Diana,

I don’t believe that bolbitus heteroclita is a true
aquatic plant.  I have tried to grow it submerged on
several occasions.  It doesn’t seem to do well when
submersed, althought you can coax it to grow.  It will
do well in a terrarium.  I have seen the leaves turn
black before, but am not certain what the difficulty
is.  The rhizome seems to survive ok even with the
black leaves.

Sorry I can’t offer you anymore help.

Cheers,

Chris