re: Eheim Ehfisubstrat

Hi everyone,
I received an email response from the Eheim technical dept which stated in a
normal pack, an Eheim 2217 filter requires "approximately 3.5 liters of
Ehfisubstrat" and a 2028 Pro II requires "precisely 4.2 liters of
Ehfisubstrat." The Ehfisubstrat is the biological sintered glass media that
loooks like gravel. I have very little in the cannisters on my planted tanks,
and couldn't find the info anywhere in my owner's manuals of even the Eheim
website, for that matter.

Just an FYI for anyone interested.
Dave

multipart/alternative