Re: A fishy story

Thank you, Loh, for the fishy story.  It was very informative and amusing.
I see that American businessmen can not claim any more expertise than
Singapore businessmen when it comes to creating demand for a not especially
valuable product!  In fact, perhaps American businessmen could learn some
lessons!  ( I hope they don't)  The fish looks like a cross between a
convict ciclid and an oscar.  It probably should be as cheap as a convict.

Paul Krombholz in hot and humid central Mississippi,