Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #126

Sounds like you have a planted tank & a strong sense of when to stop buying
more fish.

Unlike me...

I also suffer from local tapwater that tests 40ppm Nitrate so I'd ideally
like to find something that at least slows down the rate of Nitrate increase
in my tank without having to go to the extra work of RO & having to
reintroduce GH, KH etc.

& I like fiddling with gadgets.

Kevin