Stock solutions

I actually haven't made any stock solutions for my tanks yet.....but I
would start with dry chemicals and an accurate scale and make a large
volume of concentrated solution, say 500 cc, so that I could then do a 100x
dilution with an accurate teaspoon (5cc) or better yet, a pediatric dosing
syringe,into another 500cc, and so forth.  That's a lot more accurate than
trying to measure 0.01cc with most commonly available household equipment.

Diane Brown, MD, PhD
Fellow in Pediatric Rheumatology and Immunology
St. Louis Children's Hospital
314-454-6124/brown_d at kids_wustl.edu