Dosing and quantitation

Just dilute your stock solutions (via serial dilutions, like in chemistry
class) so your're dosing easily measured amounts.  make the solutions so
your usual dose is 1 teaspoon, or 5 cc, and your measurements become simple
and quick and you don't need to bother with little tiny syringes.  And by
the way, the diabetic syringes I've prescribed for my patients are marked
in 0.02 cc increments--but they're only available  by prescription, as far
as I know (they come with needles attached, after all).  They do exist but
aren't very available.  Diluting your solutions is easier--and most of the
chemicals we'd be working with should be quite stable in dilute solutions.

Diane Brown, MD, PhD
Fellow in Pediatric Rheumatology and Immunology
St. Louis Children's Hospital
314-454-6124/brown_d at kids_wustl.edu