Re: Crystal paints

> Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 06:08:00 -0400
> From: "Bob" <luna5 at earthlink_net>
> Subject: Re: Crystal paints
>

> Try this link:
> http://www.jurgeninc.com/1crystal.htm

Delightful to see this product come back. It was removed from the market
(as aquarium backing) some years ago. My understanding was that the
solvents used then were too carcinogenic (or some such problem).

I had bought a few rolls of plastic covered with "crystal craze" paint,
but really like the ability to flow it onto horizontal glass and
eliminate the air interfaces involved. Mixing colors is also an
attractive possibility.

Look out for those fumes, anyway.

Wright

--
   Wright Huntley -- 650 843-1240 -- 866 Clara Dr. Palo Alto CA 94303

               The truth that is suppressed by friends
                 is the readiest weapon of the enemy.
                                 -- Robert Louis Stevenson