Re: aquarium backgrounds-exterior applications

Those chrystal type paints sound really nice.  If you find them, let me know.  I
would like to look into them a bit.  I have done a little bit of stained glass
recently and might consider them for painting on the stained glass in areas to
give it a "differant" or unique look.

Anyways....back to planted tanks... I use aluminum foil around the back and
sides of my tanks.  I find it really helps to reflect light back into the tank.
That helps give a low light tank a little more watt's per gallon.  And it
doesn't look all too bad in my opinion.  Another suggestion is maybe mirrors on
the sides of the tank that are against walls?

Good luck!
-Lee